Thursday, September 25, 2008

My poor freezing family

This is how the kids look when I actually get the house the temperature that I like it. They all start bringing out the winter clothes and blankets. Henry even sleeps in a sweater some nights with a blanket and goosedown comforter.
It won't be much longer now though! I saw Dr. Nance on Monday. He said that I was dilated to a 2 and 75% efaced. I've definitely been having more cramping and pains. Baby Mason is head down and everything is going good so far.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, sounds like you might come early!!! how exciting!

April said...

Definitely exciting, I ready to have this kid. My due date is October 13, but Dr Nance said if everything is going well he'll induce me a week early if I want. Gotta love that man!

Anonymous said...

Just send your kids outside if they complain about it being to cold! It still feels like summer weather.

utmommy said...

Yeah! So excited for you.