Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wesley..Wesley

This kid cracks me up! Wesley had been working on his math homework yestereday and brought it down for Henry to check it, the handwriting was very messy so he was told to rewrite it neater. It was brought down later for me to correct it two of the problems said"I don't know" and then written again VERY NEATLY to the side "I don't know" and on two others "I have no idea". It just struck me as fuuny that Wesley, who always gets 100% in math thought this was as good as any answer rather than have to actually think about it for a minute or ask us for help. And that Henry totally missed it. I was teasing Wesley about it and he says "I don't know why he makes us do homework, he already knows all the answers!"
This picture is from last summer at the gateway.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Taylor has the same great love for homework! That is funny!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute!!!!