Hinckley's fro in all its glory! I love this kid and her crazy wild hair with a personality to match!
Wow, it's been a while since I checked your blog! So many cute pictures.
Love the fro!!! Hinckley cracks me up, even if she does know how to push my buttons and call me Brittney. : )Cambridge
She loves to get you fired up. It's the same with Henry telling her to call me April. She thinks she so hilarious. And she is
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow, it's been a while since I checked your blog! So many cute pictures.
Love the fro!!! Hinckley cracks me up, even if she does know how to push my buttons and call me Brittney. : )
Cambridge
She loves to get you fired up. It's the same with Henry telling her to call me April. She thinks she so hilarious. And she is
Post a Comment