Wishing a very Merry Christmas from our family to yours! Love.. The Blanco's
So cute!!! Even with Hinckles looking like a dear in headlights. You look beautiful April.
I love your picture! It's awesome! You look gorgeous!
Cute card...bet your Christmas was crazy with your kids...but I look forward to that. Happy new years!
Thanks April, holding that little boy made my day.Peggy
Update your Blog! That baby is growing way to fast and I missing it all! Post some new pics so I can catch up. Can't wait to see you guys!Love ya,Chachy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute!!! Even with Hinckles looking like a dear in headlights. You look beautiful April.
I love your picture! It's awesome! You look gorgeous!
Cute card...bet your Christmas was crazy with your kids...but I look forward to that. Happy new years!
Thanks April, holding that little boy made my day.
Peggy
Update your Blog! That baby is growing way to fast and I missing it all! Post some new pics so I can catch up. Can't wait to see you guys!
Love ya,
Chachy
Post a Comment