Friday, May 1, 2009

TAG

I am..a nurse, a mom, wife

I think...therefore I am, ha ha, how about the more I learn the less I know

I know...probably less than I think, just ask my parents

I have...a good life

I dislike...the fact that my kids can walk over the same thing 20 times without picking it up

I miss...being a kid(no care in the world, lots of fun)

I fear...anything bad happening to my family

I feel...mellow

I hear... the beeping of monitors, secretaries on the phone, Orville's crazy laugh

I smell...an air freshner

I crave.. diet coke, pasta, seafood

I cry... when I get really angy

I search...for knowledge, fun, friends

I wonder...about how its all going to end

I regret... when I'm so onry to Henry

I wish...I was independently wealthy. I like to work and would go crazy being home full time, but I would love for Henry and I both to be just part time. Someday.

I love...my family

I care...for people

I always..think to much

I worry...more than I should, just ask Henry it makes him crazy

I am not...high maintenance

I remember...Spanish fork with lots of bike traile and tree huts, playing outside all afternoon without my mom having to worry and sleepover parties outside with Lacy and the time she needed stiches after our wrestling match(which I obviously won).

I believe...in love, in God and karma

I sing...in the car

I don't like.. THE SWINE FLU Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or any big scare pushed by the media. And before you ask no you don't have the swine flu, and no you aren't going to die.

I argue... too much

I write...notes to the kids and too much on the computer

I win...when I'm having s good night at canasda, I also like poker, though I'm not hat god at it

I listen.. when I care

I don't...like the swine flu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I can...start an IV

I need...to fix my car

I forget...alot

I am...happy with my life, my kids(most of the time), and my job

I tag anyone that wants to do this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're coming.......to Arizona in THREE weeks!!!!!
Chachy

Wes T. said...

thats alot of writing!