Here's Wes in my stylish shades.
Other things about Wes that make me smile:
Wesley has a tendency to use things before he ever checks the label. One of my first blog posts was about how he used desitin instead of toothpaste and couldn't figure out why it had such a strange taste. He never thought to read the label, even after he used it. This morning he asked me why the hair gel smelt so weird. That was probably because it was aloe vera! Someday I'm gonna teach this kid to read!!!
Wesley and I were on our way to his basketball game and stopped along the way to grab him a bite to eat. Here is our conversation while waiting in the fast food drive up:
Wes(W)- looking lost in thought says "Mom I need to tell you something".
Mom(M)-What
W-nevermind.
M-What
W-no, you'll be scared.
Now my interest is really peaked
M-Did something happen?
W- No, it's something that is going to happen
HMMMMMMMMMMMM what could this be?! After much coaxing and threatening to leave without getting his food he decides to lay it on me.
W-Mom...(pause for dramatic effect)...
Mom(M)-What
W-nevermind.
M-What
W-no, you'll be scared.
Now my interest is really peaked
M-Did something happen?
W- No, it's something that is going to happen
HMMMMMMMMMMMM what could this be?! After much coaxing and threatening to leave without getting his food he decides to lay it on me.
W-Mom...(pause for dramatic effect)...
I'm going blind.....
M-What?!
M-why do you think your going blind?
W- Well lots of times after I rub my eye hard I see colors that shouldn't be there and when I first wake up there like only a small circle of what I can see surrounded by black that gradually gets bigger and bigger. And (big sigh) sometimes I look at the sun and sometimes (looking down) I sit too close to the TV.
M-why do you think your going blind?
W- Well lots of times after I rub my eye hard I see colors that shouldn't be there and when I first wake up there like only a small circle of what I can see surrounded by black that gradually gets bigger and bigger. And (big sigh) sometimes I look at the sun and sometimes (looking down) I sit too close to the TV.
Oh Wesley.
Another day
M-(After a funny comment from Wesley) Wesley your a nutjob!
W-(totally serious) Well at least I not crazy.
What would I do without Wesley? Life would be so dull. He sure does good to get me fired up and drive me crazy, but he is so worth it!




2 comments:
Oh my funny!!! Stories with Wesley are the best, he is such a good boy I love him, too funny I am so glad you posted it. What a good laugh and after this week at work I needed one.
Hilarious!!I can just hear his little voice in my hear so serious about going blind!
Post a Comment