Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Goodbye to summer!

One last swimming trip to Salem pond last week.

Hinckles prefers the sand






After much coaxing from Wesley and another girl who promised to save her life Karsyn decided she would jump in with Isabel.



Today was the first day of school for Wesley. He was very reluctant to change to Park school this year. When he came home today he told me, with a big grin on his face, 2 girls in his class already have crushes on him and he thinks he might want to go there again next year.






3 comments:

Robyn said...

Sorry, I had a hard time finding your blog. SO CUTE!! And I cant tell you how much I love Beastie Boys Paul Revere. I will tell you the story later. Tell Henry we won our game 12-5 it was awesome, we missed him. See you later
Robyn

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so freaking cute!!!

Anonymous said...

your kids are huge since the last time i saw them! hinckly is adorable! can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!