I thought I was going to die laughing the other day when Wesley came out of the bathroom from getting ready for bed and asked me why the toothpaste didn't have any flavor. In his hand was a tube of desitin. By poor thinking on my part I had put away in the same place that we sometimes put the toothpaste. It took a moment to get myself together between laughing and crying to tell him what it was. He was not impressed to say the least, I thought he might cry but I still couldn't stop laughing. Needless to say Wesley did not find the whole event as entertaining as we did, but he will survive and hopefully learn to read what he is putting in his mouth!!
Friends
9 years ago




2 comments:
Hilarious!!
i can only imagine what his mouth felt like...greasy and stuff-yuck! i would have probably reacted the same...good thing you posted this so you can razz him later in life! =)
Post a Comment