Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mr Maysen

I'm not partial at all, but this kid is so FREAKIN cute I can hardly stand it. And holy cow he is getting big so fast! He sure loves his Papa. Sometimes he is so fussy and squirmy when I'm trying to get him to go to sleep and when Henry takes him he is instantly calm. He loves to hang out with his Papa.

Maysen was loving listening to Grandpa stories on Sunday, his was entralled by Grandpa's version of the three little pigs. Who doesn't love Grandpa's stories!?


Maysen loves to cuddle with his Nana. Something about Grandmas is so calming. He goes right to sleep and humms his sweet little song while Nana rocks him.





6 comments:

Robyn said...

Seriously!!! I am partial to my kids, but he is soooo stinkin cute!!

Anonymous said...

Such sweet pictures, especially of him and Henry looking at each other!

Anonymous said...

so love your post about maysen-he is a cutie....and what was that on henry's finger...a tattoo of your name....is it for real????

Brynn said...

He really is a cutie! Jericho weighed 9 lbs 13 oz at his two week appt yesterday! Crazy huh? When do you have to go back to work?

April said...

I started back to work this week part time. And yes Sandra the tattoo is real his lost his awesome wedding ring that I had made for him and thought the tattoo was a good idea

Cambridge said...

Maysen really is so stinkin cute BUT he is growing way too fast. I'm afraid I'll see him at mom and dads today and he'll already be crawling.