Friday, November 7, 2008

Sing a song

What is your favorite song to rock out to in the car? I mean sing at the top of your lungs thinking your a rock star when no ones looking.

6 comments:

April said...

Mine are Listen by Beyonce from Dream girls and Chasing Pavement by Adele

Anonymous said...

That's hard, it changes from time to time. Right now I'm listening to Amanda Palmer a lot, who is really good to sing with at full volume. If I'm in an angry mood Nine Inch Nails always seems to do the trick, or if I'm feeling sassy then I like Maroon 5

Wes T. said...

probobly dangerous.

Cambridge said...

Hmmm.. that is a good question. I wouldsay right now it would be Pink's "So What" I love jammin out with Morgan to it.

Anonymous said...

the song that spells out I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T. makes me want to put on my mean mug and drive fast!

Cambridge said...

I was thinking about your question of song choices and decided I need to add another song; Carrie Underwood's "Just a dream"