And weighing in at this corner is Mr. Maysen... Weighing in at 12lbs
Crazy, crazy! This kid is growing way too fast!! 7 weeks and way too cute.
Friends
9 years ago
And weighing in at this corner is Mr. Maysen... Weighing in at 12lbs
Crazy, crazy! This kid is growing way too fast!! 7 weeks and way too cute.
Posted by April at 1:45 AM
5 comments:
Holy cow!! He really needs to slow down, they never stay little long enough. I bet your excited for Brad to see your kids!! Not much longer.
Have a great Thanksgiving, maybe we will see you guys. Love ya.
Robyn
What a fattie...seriously I almost threw my back out trying to pick him up yesterday!!:)
That is so funny, he looks like he doesn't even have a neck. I love holding that boy he is so sweet, I love all the little baby noises he makes.
Henry said...
Wow! My kids are cute. I have logged in a few times and I have enjoyed looking at them. While i have been present for most of the activities, its always fun to look at pictures. I do appreciate all of your comments. And I do appreciate you wife, for allowing our friends an family to get to know us a little better, without actually having to see everyone(joking). Thanks for all you do for us and me. Love you wife.
Henry
He is so cute! I think Jericho is catching up pretty quickly to him though! I'm sure we are over 10 lbs now and he will be 4 weeks this week! I will be back to work on the 7th. YUCK!!! I can't think about it cuz it makes me sad. Oh well. Such is life. Have you done ok going back?
Post a Comment