Saturday, March 28, 2009

Missing Arizona

It was kinda tough to come home from Arizona, we sure miss... All the beautiful flowers






Golfing in the warm sun

Playing canasta(and getting in a good nap every time it was Blaine's turn)






Grown up movies in the middle of the day with no kids!



Sitting in the sun by the fountains at Westpoint









Beating the boys in darts! It's amazing Henry did get one in the head from Chachy! Words of wisdom- NEVER PISS OFF A SPANISH WOMAN.






And.. "The Unit." Nothing better than watching baseball games, eating peanuts and getting a tan!






BUT... theres still nothing better than to come home and see all these guys!!

































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having to come home did suck! It had been so long since it was just you and I. It almost felt like when we where dating all over again. Thank you for taking me to spring training love. I had a ton of fun, my favorite was spending time with you. Maybe we should just go on a drive every once in a while its great when you sit and read to me while a drive.

April said...

Your sweet honey, I'll have to start reading you a bedtime story after Hinckles!

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys!!!! I only do the FUN Arizona stuff when you guys come and visit. If it makes you guys feel any better, you must have left some of that Spanish Fork wind behind. It has been so windy the last 4 days. And you know everytime the wind kicks up I catch a "cold". Luv ya!
~Chach

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun trip. I'm trying to soak in the sunshine from your pictures while I'm looking at the bitter snow outside! By the way, quit bugging me about blogging. I'll get around to it one of these days, but the more you ask me to, the more I don't want to just to spite you!:)