Monday, March 23, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame!

Henry and I decided we really needed a break and some good quality time together. We decided to go see my good friend Chachy in Arizona and catch some spring training games. It has been so much fun! Yesterday we saw the Rangers/Dodgers game and today we got to see Henry's favorite team The Giants. Unfortunatly the giants lost, but I was so much fun to see Randy Johnson and Lincecum pitch sitting right there behind home plate.


The weather has been great and I already have a real tan(I attempted a instant spray on tan before I left with some slightly embarrassing result, but its all blended in now.)







4 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh man, that looks like alot of fun! I bet the weather was so nice.

Brynn said...

I'm glad you are having fun! And I'm glad the tan worked out ;)

Anonymous said...

Sucks that you have to come home to this crappy weather! Glad you guys could get away.

Kristina said...

I'm happy to hear your not orange still! Really just glad I'm not the only one to have ever done it!! Hope you hve a great time!!