
We all went to Nana's last Wednesday to get in the Halloween spirit and decorate sugar cookies. I was on quality control! Yumm! 
Isabel made it quite the artistic event. She would spend forever on each cookie making sure that the colors were right, candies in the correct spot and every cookie had to be textured to give that life-like effect. Morgan was the last to finish she sat and decorated cookies for hours. 
Maysen kicked it with Grandpa.
Hinckley just ate the candies and sprinkles. She saw no reason to waste time putting them on the cookies.
Friends
9 years ago




2 comments:
Wesley is such a goof ball!! Looks like fun.
That was fun with the cookies. I really think Morgan could have kept going all night if I would let her. That picture you have of Dad and Maysen is cute. Maysen is such a sweetie hope I see you guys tomorrow.
Post a Comment