Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Little baby Maysen

I sure thought I would be blogging alot being home all day. But some how it seems I have absolutely no time. Maysen thinks he's a rock star and should be up all night and sleep during the day. All my time is consumed by feeding Maysen, burping Maysen, washing clothes and blankets that he leaked on once again(my laundry has quadrupled!), making sure the other kids are still alive and feeding Maysen some more. It's a good thing babies are so cute and sweet or who would put up with all that. Even though he's alot of work he has been so much fun to have. I love holding him and can't believe how cute he is.



I found this picture of Henry when he was just a couple weeks old and thought it was fun to see how much him and Maysen look alike.
















Cute little Maysen is chunkin up. We went to the doctor Monday for his two week check up. Dr Knochel said it would be good if Maysen was back up to his birth weight of 6 lbs 15oz. He was well past that at 7 lbs 7oz. The Dr thinks Maysen is going to grow quickly and for height Maysen was in the 89%. He's going to be a big boy.

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Oh my goodness, he is so adorable! I'm sure you are busy with him and the other kids! And the time goes by way too fast huh? I can't wait to see what Jericho looks like!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's just me, but I couldn't see the pic of Henry on your page. Love that little baby!! That's the best part of being an aunt-all the fun adorable stuff without having to deal with the crying, leaking, laundry, etc.