Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged- 8 things

8 shows I like to watch

1. The Soup
2. Wife Swap
3. Law and Order
4. Yes Dear
5. Football
6. House hunters
7. Will and Grace
8. Designed to sell



8 things that happened yesterday

1. Went to the grocery store
2. Monday night football
3. Got to sleep while Henry stayed up with the kids
4. Blogged
5. Walked with Wesley home from school
6. Ran into Wesley ex girlfriend
7. Repaired 2 flat tires on the stroller
8. Ran into old friend Kendra



8 favorite places to eat

1. Ischibans sushi
2. Bajios
3. This one greasy Mexican place in Arizona
4. El Salvador
5. Henry's cooking
6. Black Angus
7. Tepanyakis
8. Gourmet Chinese



8 things I am looking forward to

1. retirement
2. Watching my kids grow
3. Going back on a trip to Hawaii
4. Not having to deal with exes
5. Hinckley sleeping in her own bed again
6. Hinckley being potty trained
7. Going to see Chachy in Arizona
8. Paying off all debt



8 things on my wish list

1. Having enough money to travel wherever, whenever
2. Win the lottery or casino jackpot
3. Kids will all be good kids
4. Good health for me and my family
5. Lots of energy
6. Lose baby weight and then some
7. Maysen to sleep through the night
8. Weekend away with Henry



8 people I tag

1. Brittney
2. Robyn
3. Wesley
4. Cambridge
5. Brynn
6. Valerie
7. Henry
8. Brittney D.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure when and if I'll get to the tag, but I definitely want to hear the running into Wesley's ex story? Was she nice, mean-did you just want to kick her for breaking your little boy's heart?!