Friday, October 10, 2008

Sweet little Maysen






Waiting for Maysen. I went in Monday at noon to be induced. Maysen was born at
927pm. 6 lbs 15 oz and 20 inches long. Maysen has his Papas dark hair, moms long fingers and Grandpa Johnson's long monkey toes.








Proud Papa. Hinckley wasn't really sure what to
think of her little brother. At first she seemed a bit confused, all the sudden we have this new little baby. Where the heck did he come from? But shes been very excited to be big sis. The girls are thrilled and Wes thinks its the best thing ever to have another boy in the family. Finally!!

















Maysen coming home from the hospital. The kids all thought it was crazy for him to come home so soon. I guess after Hinckley being in the hospital for a month they thought that was the normal amount of time for them to stay. The kids are so glad to have the baby home and are SO eager to help and hold their baby brother.


















Maysen is so cute and cuddly. He is so fun to hold! He sleeps alot, but never at the right times. Someday I'll sleep again. Sweet babies like this are worth it though.










Grandma Fitzgerald came by today and brought Hinckley her own baby to take care of. She was very excited and has been make she she takes good care of her changing her diaper, feeding her and putting her in Maysen's carseat.


Maysen D. Blanco. So cute and little! If you want to see Maysen's adorable picture they took at the hospital go to www.HospitalPortraits.com.












8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...that comments tutorial looks familiar somehow...Love all the pictures of little Maysen!! He is seriously the sweetest little think-sleep is overated! Can you believe I said that...me of all people! I'm glad Hinckley was finally able to upgrade her doll so she won't be carrying around the one with the arm chewed off by the dog anymore!

Anonymous said...

I meant thing, not think...oops

Brynn said...

He is so adorable! I'm so glad you did ok and that everything turned out so well! I'm totally jealous, and I'm sure that now I will go past my due date and have a 9lb baby! Let us know if you need anything! Enjoy your time off!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats! he is super cute! and loved the way you spelled his name-congrats again!

Chach said...

After showing Havana the pictuers of baby Maysen (cute spelling) she has decided that we due for a road trip! I am so happy for you and the family. Enjoy your time off. BTW it is a beutiful 79 degrees down here today.

April said...

Wow 79 sounds nice, its like 50s here. We would love to see you guys. Brings your coats!

Peggy said...

That little boy is darling, I can't wait to hold him. I also wish I could have hair like yours.
You did good.
Hope to see you soon
Peggy (I have to bring Robyn too)

Cambridge said...

I love the pictures you posted of Maysen and the other kids cute, cute. Pretty sad to say that looking at your post now is how I know how you guys decided to spell his name :) I have Stinkels missing hand doll at my house from when Lacy watched her if you need it. Are you guys coming up to mom and dad on sunday? If so let's play a game.