10. I can sleep on 3 inches of bed, on the edge, without falling off.
9. A dark purple tank top draped across your eyes is perfect for blocking out light and tell your body its still night time when your trying to get a little rest at 8am.
8. Babies do sleep almost 20 hours a day but their internal alarm clock is set to go off whenever Mom closes her eyes.
7. Kisses are priceless.
6. Kids are always cuter and funnier in the bathtub.
5. Babies still keep breathing during the night even when your not staring at them.
4. Holding and rocking babies is more important than dishes and housework.
3. Kids grow at double the speed whenever your not looking.
2. If you say there is something your kids will never do or as a parent you will never do, you are doomed for it to happen.
1. No matter how big they get you will alway see them as your baby.
9. A dark purple tank top draped across your eyes is perfect for blocking out light and tell your body its still night time when your trying to get a little rest at 8am.
8. Babies do sleep almost 20 hours a day but their internal alarm clock is set to go off whenever Mom closes her eyes.
7. Kisses are priceless.
6. Kids are always cuter and funnier in the bathtub.
5. Babies still keep breathing during the night even when your not staring at them.
4. Holding and rocking babies is more important than dishes and housework.
3. Kids grow at double the speed whenever your not looking.
2. If you say there is something your kids will never do or as a parent you will never do, you are doomed for it to happen.
1. No matter how big they get you will alway see them as your baby.






3 comments:
That picture of Hinkcles is awesome!!
Hi April -
I really enjoy your blog and pictures. I check it often. I love seeing the kids and reading about the things they do, since I live so far away from you! I now feel like I know them. I also like learning about you and the things you and Henry do. Thank you for creating this blog! I might create one for Maira too...I think I have to learn how to be more open. Much Love to all of you...Sandra
Thats good to hear Sandra. I would love it if you had I blog. It would be fun to see what you guys like to do.
Post a Comment