COMMENTS TUTORIAL
It has come to my attention that several friends & family members are experiencing confusion and/or frustration while trying to place comments. What's the point of blogging if I don't receive affirming comments from others? So, here are instructions to guide you:
1-Below every post is the word "comments" in orange text -- click on this.
2-Leave your comment in the comment box, and then complete the word jumble underneath it.
3-At this point you have a few options: You can sign up for a Google account (which is super easy), and sign your name that way. OR You can select "Name/URL", and just enter your name (a URL is unnecessary) OR You can select Anonymous, but please put your name at the end of your comment.
4-Finally, click on the box with the words "Publish Comment" and you're done!
Thanks, good luck, and I look forward to reading your comments!!
Friends
9 years ago




2 comments:
Hi April,
This is Jessica we used to work together at the hospital. Congrats on the beatiful new baby. It looks like things are going well.
Check out my blog if you want.
April, I need your address! So if you get a sec, will you go to my blog and leave it for me or you can email me at brynnlemon@hotmail.com! I hope you are still doing great with the little one. He is sure a cutie. I'm still waiting! :)
Post a Comment