Saturday, April 11, 2009

"They say it's your birthday...it's my birthday too ya"

Lacy and I used to think we were so funny dedicating that Beatles song for each other on our birthday! Heres a picture of me and Lacy just a few years ago.(I'm the cute one! Just kidding Lacy) Even though I had to work it was a good birthday. Sweet little Brynn decorated the triage room with a bunch of birthday pictures she colored and a colorful urine strainer and left me a gift and treats. My co workers also got me a cute spring sign and a delicious cake. I also had a great visit from my wonderful husband and cute little ones for lunch, lots of phone calls and texts from friends and family and then Tepanyakis for dinner. Yum!
Thanks everybody for a great birthday. And happy birthday to Lacy too! Love you LITTLE sis!






6 comments:

Robyn said...

That's how I will always remember you guys. SO cute and giggling all the time. What a fun picture. Glad you had a good day!

Cambridge said...

I LOVE that picture!!! I can't help but smile and laugh when I look at it. You guys did laugh all the time when you were little it was really fun to be around and watch you guys, It seems like just yesterday that we were wrestling in the family room and hanging out. I am glad your co workers were so nice to join in celebrating your birthdy. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, Lacy told Wesley she was the cute one growing up:) Glad you had a good day!!

April said...

Thats it! No more babysitting for Lacy, maybe for anyone in the family. Brad was trying to teach Hinckley "pary time mama AND papas gone, Brad's here" the other day. and yes I will get that video on the blog, give me a few days

Lacyij said...

way to be a tattle tail brittney!!! i was the cute one in same phases in our life. not in that pic though and ya punish me by not letting me babysit? good luck with that! they call me to hang out when you're not there sob take that! :)

Anonymous said...

The 2 of you seemed like you where the happiest little girls ever. Everytime I see a picture of the 2 of u as little girls you guys have the biggest smiles ever. I hope you had a good birthday wife, I love you lots. You still are the cute one wife(:-) Papa