Thursday, April 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I want to wish a very happy birthday to my sweet sister Cambridge! I have always loved how close my sisters and I have all been. Cambridge is so good to talk to and always willing to listen and help with anything she can. Even though she didn't move very far I miss having her so close.

Cambridge is a great mom and loves to spend time with her family.


Cj- I'm sure your stuck at work and running around as usual, but I hope you still have a great day! Love you!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday sweet Cambridge!!! Hope you have a great day.

Sorry Henry, we had to get the dogs fixed. My duck is sitting on eggs though. You could have a duck instead?

Cambridge said...

Awwwww....That was so sweet!!! Thanks April Happy back at you today. Love ya.

P.S.
Henry you better not be trying to get a dog again I know what happens after a couple of months...

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Hope you had a good birthday too!