Sweet little Hinckley thought it would be a great idea to give herself a little manicure when mom wan't looking. She got bright red nail polish all over her fingers, legs, toes and sheets!
I'm still waiting for you to post the "mom's at work, it's party time" video! By the way, I finally did a post, so I'm expecting you to comment immediately!!!
5 comments:
Are you feeding her after midnight? Adey got nail polish at a store and ended up with it in her eyes!
Oh my gosh she makes me laugh! I know Jericho is going to do all kinds of crazy things - what will I ever do?
You'll laugh. What else can you do?!
I'm still waiting for you to post the "mom's at work, it's party time" video! By the way, I finally did a post, so I'm expecting you to comment immediately!!!
ya ya ya, I'll post when I feel like it! I don't know where you get off trying to rush ME!
Post a Comment