Yes ANOTHER birthday post. The Johnson family does alot of partying the month of April!
I had to post this picture of my dad that I stole from Brittney's blog cause it makes me laugh. No, thats not his real mario mustache. He's just being funny like always.
My dad always can find a way to brighten someones day and is so fun to talk to. Thats probably why you can't go anywhere in town with him without being stopped by several that want to talk to him and tell me what a great guy he is. Thanks for being the best dad ever! Love you!
And happy birthday to Sharon and Alyson-love you guys!
Friends
9 years ago




2 comments:
I love that pic of dad!! nice blog sis
I remember the facial hair attempt. Dad and I need to realize how lucky we are not to have a ton of it. And never, ever again try to grow it again. Your the best Larry I hope you had a great birthday. Henry
Post a Comment