Sunday, April 12, 2009

EASTER

The Easter Henry wanted...


The way it really went...




Hinckley was sooo excited to put on her "princess dress". She had been asking me every day the week before if she could wear it.







Maysen wasn't very impressed by the Easter egg hunt.









We had the egg hunt a couple days early because the older kids were going to be at their other parents house this year. They insisted on being able to hunt for the eggs they colored. Good thing the Easter bunny was okay with coming a few days early for them!











Henry and I were listening to Radio from Hell last week and Kerry was talking about how he was going to eat Rabbit for Easter dinner. We thought that was a funny idea and from then on Henry was on the quest to find a rabbit for Easter dinner. Apparently rabbit is hard to come by. The day before Easter Henry called me at work and asked if I wanted to see my Easter dinner. I walked out to see a cage with two sweet, little, cuddly bunnies. I had been expecting to see a package of meat, but since none of the butchers had or would sell rabbit Brad and Henry decided they would kill and skin rabbits themselves.



Well after seeing and holding the cute little bunnies, brutally murdering these helpless little things was no longer an option and I told Henry he better go buy some bunny food on his way home. Of course Brad and Henry weren't happy to hear this. Especially after they had to spend several hours the next day building "their dinner" a new home the next day. Oh well! Lucky, (perfect name huh!), sure is cute and the kids love him! Happy Easter!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that first picture?? Did you hear dad's plan that you guys breed rabits all year, and then go hunting this fall. Our family is sick!!

Anonymous said...

I'll tell you what's sick, how much that damn rabbit ended up costing. Bunny $10, rabbit food $14, cage $50. Keeping wife happy, and seing the smile on my kids face priceless. I want to thank Brad for all his help finding the freaking bunny. Then helping me build dinner a home. Henry

Cambridge said...

I just read this post. Hilarious! I love the first picture it fts perfectly. How goes the pet bunny anyways?

Henry I love your comment you are a funny guy, thanks for keeping my sister happy.

Cambridge said...

And yes Brittney our family really is sick!!!!