Isn't he so cute? Sweet little Maysen snoozing away. He is so fun to cuddle. He loves to grab your face and pull you in to give you a kiss.
He is growing so fast. Almost 7 months old! Maysers is getting so good at rolling over, its just kinda tough getting from his belly to back and it sure makes him mad. Maysen is working hard on talking and loves to stand. I think he's going to skip crawling and go straight to walking!
Friends
9 years ago





4 comments:
I'm telling you, this kid is cute enough to star in commercials. Get those kids making you some money for a change!:) p.s. I just realized I forgot to bring your birthday card down AGAIN, so sorry!!!
He is pretty darned adorable!!! Why do they have to get so big so fast? It's awful!
Cute wife! Double D is a little prince. Thanks for keeping our friends and family up-to-date you do a good job. And make our blog fun to read I always look forward to reading it. Love u! see u later.
Seeing those pictures just makes me want to kiss him. That boy is such a good baby I love to be around him.
Post a Comment